Business Intelligence Analyst – Portugal
Empresa: Apeiron Sumus
Descrição da vaga: We are looking for a Business Intelligence Analyst who is an SQL enthusiast, collaborator, and team player to join the Services Operational Excellence team within the Customer Support and Services organization in Portugal. If you are inquisitive and searching for an opportunity to find answers in data, let’s talk!
You possess solid knowledge and hands-on experience with data structures and data modeling. You are a creative thinker who can turn data into insight that supports business decisions. You are resourceful and able to think outside the box to solve complex problems with a positive outlook and can work both independently and in a team environment. You are open to ideas and willing to learn and grow. You thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. You are detail-oriented and deadline-driven to deliver accurate results on time. If this describes you, you’re the right candidate for the role!
- Partner closely with the business and technical teams to translate business requirements into technical specifications and build reports and dashboards in Power BI
- Analyze data results and communicate findings in a simple and concise format to business stakeholders
- Collaborate with IT to understand the customer support and services data architecture
- Migrate existing reports and interfaces from other platforms to Power BI
- Work closely with the business and technical teams to ensure the project delivery meets the business requirements
- Research and find solutions for issues related to the reporting environment
- Excellent English Skills verbal, written, and visual presentations
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business or another related discipline
- Experienced in collecting user requirements with the ability to understand complex business needs and translate them into solutions in Power BI
- 2+ years of industry experience authoring BI report solutions with Microsoft Power BI platform
- Demonstrated aptitude writing complex SQL statements and an understanding of logical and physical data modeling
- Versed in the Microsoft Office Suite with an emphasis on Excel (experience coding in VBA a plus)
- Ability to work in teams and as an individual contributor – strong consultative and consensus-building skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- 1+ year of experience with PowerBI
Considering COVID-19, we are still hiring but conducting virtual interviews to keep our candidates and employees safe. Many roles will be remote or work from home to comply with current safety regulations.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it’s the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
About Apeiron Sumus:
Apeiron Sumus is a Microsoft Partner dedicated to provide specialized services for cloud adoption and transformation.